When you install the Reelcaller service on your device, it will collect some technical information about your device (such as: your IP address, the unique device ID number and what operating system, operator, screen resolution, and version of the Reelcaller app you use), in order to be able to provide you with the appropriate and related to you services. As long as you’re using Reelcaller we will be collecting statistical data, stripped from your personal information (your basic information you provide us with), in order to perfect our job in providing services to you. We also collect the data about your searches within the Reelcaller network, issues you may encounter, and the information you provide us with.1.2 Mobile number verification
You are not required to register when you download the application, however for your own privacy and security we encourage you to verify your number. Verify your number in order to be able to create your profile with the basic information (your name, last name, email address, gender, insert keyword(s), upload your profile picture), view who searched for you and viewed your profile, request to view another user’s profile details, view people near-by and who you may know, identify incoming callers, report spam/abuse/inappropriate/infringement content, and become visible on the Reelcaller network. Upon verification we confirm with you that you are aware of your profile going public within the Reelcaller application, and therefore you give us the permission to do so. If you don’t want to give such permission to the application, you can simply revoke the verification action. Mobile number verification process is necessary to verify that your number in particular belongs to a respective mobile device. The verification process is worth 1 local SMS and proceeds as follows: when you have pressed to verify your phone number, Reelcaller will access your text messages in order to send an SMS from your mobile number; since the SMS is sent back to your mobile device, Reelcaller has to access the text messages again in order to read the confirmation message. From the moment you have pressed verify, Reelcaller will access the text messages periodically (every 5 seconds) in order to read the text messages received only in the last 3 minutes. When the application detects the verification message, it stops accessing the text messages completely.1.3 Your navigation within the application
You are able to search the phone directory by name, number, or keyword.
1.3.1 By name. When you search by name, you get multiple results for users with the name you’re looking for.
1.3.2. By number. Searching by number will reveal to you the name linked to that number from our database of users.
1.3.3. By keyword. Keyword(s) is(are) the words the users attribute to themselves in order to help other users to find them within the Reelcaller network.
1.3.4. Near-by: You are able to view other users in the near-by locations
Users are shown within the set distance range based on the last shared location. However, their exact location will not be visible unless they have accepted to share their exact location with you as per your request. The same goes in reverse; they will not be able to view your exact location unless you have accepted their request. You may not try to break in into someone’s profile and steal his/her information without their prior consent to share it with you.
1.3.5. “Listing”: Allows you to add search optimization keywords in order to be found easier within the Reelcaller user network.
Search optimization keyword(s) can be anything a user thinks that would aid him/her to appear in the relevant search results. These keyword(s) appear(s) within the option of each search result. All keywords are made public by default unless you remove it. Adding keyword(s) result in additional charges.
Any keyword (or the image you decide to associate with that or any other particular keyword) should relate to you, as a user, personally. You may not: use copyrighted material/trademarks/slogans/logos of other brands/companies/personas, or brand names unaffiliated with you or your company, inappropriate/spam/infringement/sexual content.1.4 Your Exclusive Rights and Responsibilities to the Application
Reelcaller gives you (as a user) an exclusive right to use the application for your private and non-commercial use. This right doesn’t apply to you being able to edit, change, or distort anything of any kind within the application. Your rights also don’t apply to you being able to use Reelcaller’s trademarks, logos, commercial symbols or any other part of the application without our prior permission, or the usage of any other copyrighted material/trademarks/slogans/logos of other brands/companies, or brand names unaffiliated with you or your company, inappropriate/spam/infringement/sexual content. The main ownership of anything that has to do with the Reelcaller application fully belongs to the Reelcaller. By accepting our terms and privacy conditions you are therefore releasing us of being liable as for any damage you may experience while using Reelcaller app.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Your personal information on Reelcaller must be true
- Keep your personal information up-to-date
- Don’t gather information about another user before their prior consent
- Don’t take an action on Reelcaller that may violate another user’s rights or the law.
- Don’t use Reelcaller if you are under 13 years of age.
- Don’t use Reelcaller if you are a registered and convicted sex offender.1.5 Third parties
We do not in case sell, transfer or provide our advertisers with any personally identifiable information or statistical data about the Reelcaller users.
- Read phone status and identity and reroute outgoing calls for the purpose of identifying the incoming caller.
- Send and read your text messages (SMS) only related to the verification process. This permission applies only once, during the mobile number verification process. 1 local SMS will be sent from your mobile device so that we can identify you as a rightful owner of the mobile number. Reelcaller does not in any case read other text messages included in the inbox, nor does it reenter text messages after the verification process has been completed.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage so you can edit or modify your profile picture.
- Upon the installation we are going to take your approximate location for the sole purpose of providing you with the appropriate ad content related to you, in order to serve you better. Once another user will request for your location and you accepted, the application will access your precise location using GPS, FINE location or other location services.
- Find and use the accounts on the device such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn, in order to ease your process of inviting friends to Reelcaller. When you want to invite people through your social networks, you have to sign in using any of such networks and invite friends. Reelcaller does not store any passwords entered by you.
- The application will ask permissions as for your connectivity, such as: full network access, receiving data from the Internet, viewing network connections, and viewing Wi-Fi connections. All these are required so that we can provide you with a better service concerning your connectivity, and fix operating and technical issues if such arise.
- Google Play Billing: the application operates under the coin system, which you can purchase through your Google Play account.
- The permission to run at start up allows the application to operate after the device has finished booting. So as long as your phone is in the working mode the application runs along.
- Drawing over other applications simply allows Reelcaller to produce pop-up notifications within the application.
- Reelcaller will ask your permission to keep the phone from sleeping so that as long as you keep the app open it’s always ready for your use.
- We will ask your permission to access picture gallery so that you will be able to upload your profile picture and images you would like to appoint to the keywords you enlist in the “listing” page.2.2 Share
You may share some information with Reelcaller, and in return, it will use that information in order to provide you with better services. Because Reelcaller values the user’s trust, all the information shared is locked, secured, and non-transferrable.
2.2.1. Location: in order to perform near-by search we will have to take your current location in order to provide you with accurate results. By sharing with us your current location, you give us the permission to read your current location and submit it to our server, and make you visible to the public of the Reelcaller network. The location services are automatically enabled upon installation and every time you perform near-by search. We will ask your permission to take your current location the first time you’re performing near-by search, afterwards such an action will be done without your consent. However, as a formality we will ask you if you would accept to share your current location every time you engage in near-by search. You can always disable your location visibility in the settings. Such action is at your own risk and we have no responsibility as for the consequences and the damage caused to you or others through the data collected, also we do not provide full assurance as for the validity of the data of other users.
2.2.2. Social Networks: You may provide us with your user identifier information (by logging in) regarding certain third party services, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn. It is necessary for the Reelcaller application to interoperate with such third party services when you are trying to invite your social network friends to Reelcaller application, or when you want to access those networks in order to like Reelcaller pages on those networks. In that case Reelcaller will temporarily store and process that user identifier information for as long as you use the services, and will not use this information for any other purpose than required which is to obtain interoperability and functionality in relation to such third party services. Please note that we never store any passwords of the mentioned or the non-mentioned third party services.2.3 How we use the information you provide us with:
In addition to using your information to provide you with the services that you request, we may use your personally identifiable information as follows:
- To verify your identity
- To connect you with your friends, family and other Reelcaller users.
- To invite your friends, family and others to the service.
- To allow you the use of certain features of the service that may be offered from time to time and to help customize your user experience.
- To show you names of personas with whom you communicate and to show your name to persons with whom you may interact on the service
- To provide you with relevant content that you requested, using information that you allow us to collect from you or that you provide to a social medial provider regarding you and your friend’s respective locations.
- To solicit information from you, including though surveys
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the service, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other illegal activity.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal or inappropriate activities.
- Use the push notification services to notify you about updates and important information. You may, however, at any time opt-out and disable push notification in the Reelcaller app.
- Your exact location can be viewed by another Reelcaller user only when he/she has requested, and you have accepted to share your location with that user.
- Your phone number is partially hidden within the near-by search feature. Also your approximate location is provided based on the last shared location.
- Since this application is designed for those who want to be found, we have removed the privacy option off the user’s name, number, nicknames, and keywords they have provided within their profile and make them available for public search. If you, however, wish to eliminate your data off search results, you may remove your name and keyword(s) from within the “listing” page.
- A floating window appears during the incoming/outgoing call showing the name and number of the person on the other line as he/she has presented himself/herself in the Reelcaller application. After the call has been completed, you will get a pop-up window presenting the information he/she has put up on the service. You may disable these options from within ReelCaller application settings at any time.2.4 Disclaimer
We’ve already mentioned in your Exclusive Rights and Responsibilities to the Application that you may not use any other copyrighted material/trademarks/slogans/logos of other brands/companies, or brand names unaffiliated with you or your company, inappropriate/spam/infringement/sexual content, or any other content that is fully owned by Reelcaller and is associated with it. If you include any such material within your profile (such as your name, or an assigned keyword), we are in full authority to delete such content without notifying you. Reelcaller, however, is not responsible for any data that is posted/shared by the users within the application, it is at your own risk to interact with whatever data, and therefore Reelcaller carries no responsibility as for the personal damage/injury such information may cause.
- In case of substantial changes, Reelcaller notifies the user by push notifications. You may disable the option in the settings.